Southwest Liberty Bolt Action Ballpoint Pen
A beautiful Southwest colored segmented wood compliments the Antique Brass in this patriotic pen. Featuring an ornamental etched engraving of the Statue of Liberty on the nib end and "God Bless America" etched in the cap. The Antique Brass finish shows off the detail in the 30 Cal shell replica.
The bolt action mechanism is used to expose and retract the writing nib is modeled after a classic bolt action rifle. Slide it forward and lock it to write, and unlock it and let it spring back to retract the writing end!
- Statue of Liberty etched engraving in tip.
- Unique Bolt action mechanism.
- "God Bless America" engraved in cap.
- Southwest colored segmented wood body.
- Durable CA acrylic finish.
- A Certificate of Authenticity from Snazzy Penz, which certifies the pen materials, and refill type.
- A protective display box, black with a clear window and foam insert to protect the pen during shipping.
- A Parker style black ink refill, (in the pen).
Pen Dimensions are 5-5/16" long, 1/2" diameter
Replacement ink cartridges can be found in the Parker style refill section or can easily be found at most office supply stores.
The picture of the pen you see is the actual pen you will receive when ordering.