Purple Stabilized Burl Triton Convertable Ink Pen
A top notch pen for those who can't decide between the smooth writing of a fountain pen and the convenience of a rollerball. Made from a maple burl wood blank stabilized with purple acrylic, this pen will make your friends and coworkers envious. Chrome and Gold components command attention with a contemporary style.
Can't decide between a fountain pen and rollerball, then this one is for you. The Triton Convertible switches from one to the other by simply screwing the desired fountain pen nib or rollerball nib to the body. Just as easy as replacing the ink cartridge.
This pen has a post-able cap, allowing you to add the weight of the cap when writing, or leaving it off, depending on which feel you like better.
It comes with a Schmidt Roller-ball refill with ceramic ball for extremely smooth writing as well as a Schmidt Fountain Pen refill and a pump, so you can purchase your own ink.
The maple burl wood has been stabilized with purple acrylic to help reduce the swelling and shrinking wood does with humidity and temperature fluctuation and has been finished with a durable Acrylic coating to protect it from scratches and wear.
- Chrome and Gold plated components.
- Durable CA acrylic finish.
- Maple Burl wood in Purple Acrylic to stabilize it.
- Schmidt Roller-ball Refill and Schmidt Fountain Pen ink.
- Ink pump for fountain pens.
- The exact pen pictured.
- A Certificate of Authenticity from Snazzy Penz, which certifies the pen materials, and refill type.
- A protective display box, black with a clear window and foam insert to protect the pen during shipping.
- A Schmidt Roller-ball style black ink refill, (in the pen).
- Fountain Pen Nib, feed and front section, and ink cartridge.
- My sincere thanks.
Pen Dimensions are 5-1/4" long capped, 6-1/4" long posted, 3/4" diameter
Replacement ink cartridges can be found in the Roller-ball style refill or Fountain Pen Ink section or can easily be found at most office supply stores.